Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sea Legs for Coast Guard spouses and families.

Personally, when my husband joined the Coast Guard I felt a little overwhelmed. Trying to figure out all of the different pieces of information involved in this complete change of lifestyle was difficult. I would have really benefited from having this new booklet given out by the Coast Guard.

This edition of Sea Legs for the Coast Guard Family contains information and tips that can assist you as you begin life as a military spouse. I have been a Coast Guard spouse for seven years and as I read through this the other day I still found some information I didn't know. Be sure to follow this link and click on the first item entitled Sea Legs for Coast Guard spouses and Families PDF file.

It really is a useful tool. It lists information about everything from reenlistment to insurance information, relocation and Mutual Assistance. Check it out, and keep it handy for future reference.

0 comments: